Honoring my decision 


Inhale...

For the past couple of weeks, I have been trying to digest this one step at a time; however, I am finding it to be a bit overwhelming. My mind keeps being blown away with each new relatable discovery.  I'm finding that I can't just fly through this. This will be a process much like everything else, a process that I am trying to honor and accept. 

Exhale... 

First step has been to honor the decision I have made to STOP my job search... I decided, with husband’s support, that I will just be a "struggling" writer. 

Inhale...

But with struggle comes perseverance, and with perseverance comes breakthroughs and with breakthroughs comes experiences, and with experiences come personal stories and with these personal stories hopefully will birth my memoir.

Exhale...

As I sit here outside completely still as the wind blows my hair across my face and I can feel God whisper, "be still and know that I am God".

It is within the scary parts, we find our story.
Inhale...

I am all in. 
I surrender.

Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Click here, to follow me on this Journey> Justine_Rhene/IGTV

Comments